Taylor & Diane

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My first blog post!

Hi everyone. My name is Diane. I'm 6'2" with curly blondish brownish hair. I grew up in Vienna and speak German fluently. Sprechen Sie Duetsch? I love to dance ballet, and my toes are really ugly and beat up for it. But thats ok because love is sacrifice.

Here is a picture of me and my husband on our wedding day; the happiest day of my life!! My husband is sooooo hot!!!! We fit together like puzzle pieces. Our individual strengths and weaknesses balance each other out.




























Growing up in Vienna, I of course developed a great love and appreciation for the arts. My favorite all time artist ever ever ever is Roshloue Von Himmil. This is my favorite painting by him. LOOOVE IT! It's called The Beauty of Purity, oil paint on Canvas from 1573. I love it because the colors are soo amazing. And I love Himmil's ability to make the skin look realistic by carefully painting each little crease and wrinkle. Each time I look at it, i'm touched by the sweet innocence shining out of the maiden's eyes.



























Anywho, i'll post again soon. Aufwietersehen!

7 comments:

Russ said...

WOW diane I am so glad that you finally have a blog. I have been waiting forever to see some more of your wedding pics. That Taylor sure found just what he needed in a woman.

Kim said...

gosh Diane, you've really let yourself go. I didn't think Taylor would have let you do that. But he let himself go to... so whats a man to do?

the Danosaur said...

I'm so glad to get to know you on a whole new level! You seem like you've got a really sweet spirit.

Ann-Marie said...

Diane....welcome to the blogging world. Way to start it out with a bang (or let Kim and Russ do it)!

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

come on now....lets get real people...di--are you really going to blog?

Charly said...

HAHAHAHA! Awesome!

Diane said...

I am going to blog guys! I am doing it right now!